Friday, September 14, 2012

Cookies

Salam.

I baked cookies today, y'all~
Bukan nak puji diri sendiri la kan, tapi..... 
SEDAP WEYH!!! Tak sangka sedap sebenarnya. Hehe.
Hari tu adik Teyn pernah bake cookies ni. So, i decided to give it a try.











The ingredients are :

2 cups + 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
3/4 tablespoon baking soda
3/4 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup margarine / butter 
1 tablespoon milk
1/2 cup white sugar 
1 large egg
1 large egg yolk
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
colourful sprinkles
*melt the butter if you prefer chewier textured cookies.





Directions :


1. Preheat oven to 190 degree Celsius.
2. Sift the flour, salt, and baking soda.
3. Using a mixer; cream together the butter, milk, brown sugar, and white sugar until thoroughly blended.
4. Then add the egg, the egg yolk, and vanilla and mix until well blended and smooth.
5. Slowly blend in the flour mixture and mix until just combined. BUT don't overbeat it.
6. Bake for 9 to 11 minutes in the preheated oven. The cookies should have golden brown edges and soft centers.
9. Remove from oven, and let them cool on baking sheet.
10. Now you can enjoy your simple homemade cookies! 









Until then,
Teyn.
XOXO

5 comments:

Iqa Zulaika said...

nampak menarik.. boley cuba lepas nie.. siap bg resepi lg.. :)

Teyn said...

eheh try la yang =)

Anonymous said...

Hi there I am so delighted I found your blog, I really found you by error, while I was researching on Digg for something else, Nonetheless I am here now and would just like to say thank you for a marvelous post and a all round enjoyable blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to go through it all at the moment but I have bookmarked it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the excellent work.

Aliha said...

Hehehe. Patut mcm pernah tengok cookies ni. Akak ira pun pernah bt. Huhu. BTW, nak cuba jugak lah akak ;)

Teyn said...

hahah yeah... dia pernah buat