Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Essence and Inglot

Salam.


Today I'll be reviewing Essence stay all day 16hours foundation, Essence gel liner and Inglot blush.






FOUNDATION


So it claims to last 16 hours. Unfortunately for me, it's not. I wore it to class yesterday from 8.30 am to 1.30 pm. As i got home, the foundation had already washed out. Nonetheless, the texture is okay and my skin didn't break out wearing it. It's medium to light coverage. It does has a weird smell which I'm not very fond with.


My rating : 4 / 10


















GEL LINER


This gel liner is not bad. It's long lasting and it doesn't smudge! However, 1 thing I don't like about this gel liner is that the colour doesn't really pop out. The colour is suppose to be like a plum purple. But as you apply it to your lids, it appears darker; almost black. Well, that's a bummer. -.-"


My rating: 6 / 10


















BLUSH


Inglot blush in number 29 is very pretty! It's pinkish coral with a little shimmer in it. When i apply it to my cheekbones, it straight away gives me that glowy finish. I LOVE IT! And yes, it last all day long.


My rating : 10 / 10










Until then,
Teyn.
XOXO

4 comments:

ainul.zmrs said...

blusher itu cantik:DD

Teyn said...

tau takpe :)

Yllsa Ariss said...

kak long beli inglot kat amne ek? bie nak cari rainbow eyeshadow palette dier :D

Teyn said...

kaklong beli dkt sunway pyramid :)